The last couple of years have been full to bursting with Life Events and change and the accompanying stresses and anxieties. So I am looking forward to a year of chugging rather than lurching and trying to minimise the negative, whether it's people who make me feel bad or taking a more positive view of life.
So here are my 2013 intentions:
- take control of what I want to have in my life
- be more organised and balanced in how I use my time
- inspired by Jane Davila I will try and blog twice a week
- minimise commitments to make or exhibit things or do any challenges - I've done challenges for the last 8 years and I think I need a break - 2013 is play time!
- I'm not going to have anyone in my life who is negative or makes me feel bad - just not going to engage
- think before I buy more stuff, whether it's supplies, clothes or books (actually maybe not the books - I always need books)
- not leave so many shoes under the desk...